Our boating boundaries span from Molasses Reef (Mile Marker 97 on US 1) to Alligator Light (MM 80 on US 1).
Local coral reefs that are accessible within our boundaries include:
- Cheeca Rocks: Great for the novice snorkelers and kids. Less than one mile offshore. Like swimming in the pet store!
- Hens & Chickens: Great for all – just 1.5 miles offshore. Like swimming in the fish market!
- Little Conch
- Islamorada / Whale Harbor Channel Sandbar
- Rodriguez Key Sandbar
More things to do during your boat rental:
- Self-Guided Eco Tours: Everywhere you go on your Keys boating adventure, keep an eye out for manatees, dolphins, turtles, stingrays, sharks, ospreys, eagles and more!
- Bay and Reef Fishing: Try your luck at mangrove snapper, yellow tail snapper, grouper, hogfsh, tarpon, barracuda, sharks, Florida lobsters and much more!
Get more great ideas and information for your boat rental in the Florida Keys by watching Vic’s videos.